Follow by Email

Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to tell my 1 reader...LOL....
   HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I have so much to be thankful for this year, like every year.
   My husband is ok from his horrible wreck, and will be 100% by next year (Fingers crossed)
   My grandmother, that is 88, is still here today and for this I am so very grateful. 
   My family is around and I love them dearly.  
   My bills are paid, my lights are on, and I am happy.


What more could you be thankful for?

I wish you and yours the very best Thanksgiving.  Even if you can't be together, you are in your heart.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :)
    Glad to hear your husband is doing better. It can only get better from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evidently you have 2 readers, goofy! Love the post! Pray for you and yours daily! Love you bunches and am thankful for our friendship! I truly cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your Husband is doing better and hoping your Karma is getting better, too!!! I happened to find you by way of Pioneer Woman and thought I would stop by!

    ReplyDelete