Follow by Email

Monday, August 13, 2012

Batman.......

Ok, I have to admit it. 
  I LOVE Batman.  Comics, Cartoon, Movie... and these last three films with Christian Bale in them as Batman............................BEST.BATMAN.EVER.
  Seriously, I am sorry, the other men that played his part were just corny.  Batman is supposed to be dark and mysterious and all together a bad ass.  Christopher Nolan totally captured that in these movies and so did Christian Bale.

I saw Dark Knight Rises this weekend.   LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

Ok, but I do have to admit, I think I was the only person in the movie theater that cried in a certain part...

Damn hormones.

I wrote all of this to say - GO SEE BATMAN.  Totally worth going to see ;)

p.s. that was one of the many things I did this weekend. I think I saw the inside of my house long enough to wash three loads of clothes, take a bath and go to bed.  It was CRAZY busy.

HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it yet but I definitely plan too.

    ReplyDelete