Follow by Email

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Thursday

I am sleepy today... want to take a nap and it is only 9 am. 

In other news, here is the 99.9% completed Banshee that my husband has been working on..oh for forever.
   Kind of like our house.... a never ending project.

And here he is on it.... It has been rode maybe 5 times since the new motor has been on the frame.
  He would kill me if he knew I posted something showing his skinny little white legs somewhere... LOL.  It would be like him posting a picture of my legs in shorts. 
Glad you can't really see him, so it is all good. LOL.  Don't know why our yard looks so brown, weird.

And here, is Mouse.  Waiting on dinner, after it rained and him being slightly agitated.  Oh, and it was almost dark so I didn't use the flash.  Oh well.  You get the idea.



That is all that I can think of today as I am so sleepy.
  Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I just love getting a look at your life through your pictures. Love the horse..

    ReplyDelete