Follow by Email

Monday, May 7, 2012

Movie in Review

OK, as most people who know me, know me as a big kid, dork etc etc....
   So, when the previews were coming out for the Avengers... I was all over it.

Needless to say we went to see it this weekend... yes, my husband actually went too.. WOO HOO.

If you have not yet seen this movie, and love Marvel anything... GO.  Go now.
  Seriously AWESOME FREAKIN MOVIE

Best movie I have seen this year... even over Hunger Games and I am a huge HG fan.

I didn't know it would be so hilarious either.  I think we laughed 90% of the movie.  It was great.
  Seriously... Go.

It is well worth the ridiculous amount of $ to spend to go see it.. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

The guy they have playing the Hulk fit to a T.  Best Hulk to date (of course other than Lou)

Oh, and serious Eye Candy for the girls.... Captain America, Thor, Iron Man... wow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

    ReplyDelete