Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Seriously, this has been a crazy weird very busy week... excuse the run on.. Now you know how I feel.

First thing this morning while driving to work, guess what I saw?


Guess?


No idea?


Nope, not a bird, or a plane, or even a dog....



But a naked as a jay bird woman.  Yep.  She was out of her car on the side of the highway in the clothes she came in this world with.

I can tell you two things.

1.  I know what kind of tramp stamp she had

2.  The drapes matched the carpet


AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN.


In other news...
  Here are the instagrams for the day - they were actually yesterday but see the beginning of this and you will know why it didn't get posted.

This was the sun rise yesterday.  Yep, I got up with the roosters crowing.  I have Noah's Ark going on next door so I can imagine it was one of 10,000 chickens, emus, goats, etc etc that woke me up.
This is my sweet old man, trying to tell me it is ok to stay home and play all day.

See... He tells me with his eyes.  I hear him, but tell him someone has to help pay for the scooby snacks he so loves.... and then he does this.

He gives me shake. 

And made me smile.

And not want to go to work.

But someone has to help pay for scooby snacks, so I told him again and petted his head and sat in the front and watched me go to work.... like he does so many times.  Sweet boy.


Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Tuesday.

I am super tired today.  Very tired....

1 comment:

  1. Omg that is sooo funny. I don't think I'd want to see that either. I love your dog, he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete