Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HAPPY TUESDAY

So....
  Just wanted to know if anyone can answer this question for me??


WHERE THE FREAK DID APRIL GO????

Albeit, it was a crazy, dontwanttogobackthere type of month, It seems like I blinked and Well, Hello May!

As you all know what happened the first few weeks of April, let's hope and pray May is awesome and issue free.

HA... who am I kidding.  This is the crazy life I live and the black cloud that never seems to go away, just fades to grey.

Speaking of Grey -
  Has anyone read Fifty Shades of Grey?  And did you know it was a FANFICTION story first?

WOo Hoo!!

I haven't had the chance to read much, please see previous posts.  Life has been crazy.  Sun is staying out longer, meaning I am outside until 9 pm, meaning dinner is late, bed is late, and I usually wake up tired.  Go figure.

Good News - We got a new bushhog... Woo Hoo!

Creasy is out of the house in his new fancy smancy kennel that is bigger than my kitchen, so he should be ok with that.  He *crosses fingers and knocks on wood* hasn't dug out yet, nor started barking so he is going with the flow.  I will say the poor thing is hot natured like his father and we will probably be getting him a small pool so he can stay cool during the upcoming months.  BUT, I do miss my little crazy pal to play with in the mornings and evenings, and now I only have the husband to talk to - so yeah I still talk to myself. LOL.

On a serious note, I am trying to eat better.  Clean.. no processed, wheat, no whites, veggies, fruits, etc...
  Anyone have any good recipes I should try out?  Or suggestions?


Anyone....

:)

Hugs and Happy Tuesday First Day of May!

1 comment:

  1. I just now started hearing about that book and had no idea it started out as fan fiction...what a lucky break for her.

    I'm the last person to ask about eating healthy...I stopped doing that a few years ago. LOL I eat what I want and don't give a damn anymore.

    Aww Creasy, that's such a cute name. I'm sure he'll love a pool.

    ReplyDelete