Follow by Email

Friday, May 25, 2012

Book Review, Coupons, Birthday & Memorial Day

And in that order

I read a pretty neat book by Maggie Steifvater called Scorpio Races...
  If you haven't read it, do.  I think this book is going to be made into a movie too which is pretty cool.
It is about water horses, and races, and love.  Yep, that summed it up.  Since I love horses, the ones in this books with the exception of two, had me scared.. LOL.
   It took a little bit to get into and then it all came rushing in and was over.  Very good book.

Coupons

  There are a TON of coupons that have been coming in the Sunday papers and just wanted to let people know if you coupon - start clipping! FREE MONEY PEOPLE!!! FREE PRODUCTS.  A little effort for lots of savings!
    To my awesome dear friend and neighbor Dana - THANK YOU for always hooking me up, and the rest of my office.  You have helped us all save a dime. ;)

Birthday

Today is my soul mate's b-day.  He is 37 today.  I met him in his early 20's.  We have been together for 14 years, through hell and back several times and still manage to love each other through it all.  He is my best friend, my soul, my heart and my everything and has put up with so much crap from me its not even funny.
  I wish him the best birthday a man can have.  He never reads this, but that is ok.
He makes me laugh, smile, cry, frustrated, feel secure, loved and beautiful.  His eyes are my everything.  So is that wrangler butt... but that's another story. 
  We are going on an offshore fishing trip in June, he got a new GoPro HD Hero camera, and a new seat for his banshee that is "almost" finshed... four years in the making.  I digress.  I will take a picture once the new seat comes in... As he says - banshee's are never finished. 


Memorial Day

To every woman, man, wife, son, daughter, husband, uncle, friend, etc that has served in the military, or has been at home while one served.  THANK YOU.
  Without you I couldn't write this freely.  Thank you for your sacrifices, losses, and service.  Thank you is never enough, but it is all I can give. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete