Follow by Email

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Series book

Everyone knows I am a reader... Can't help it, it is in me.

I love my Kindle... I have the 3rd gen, no new fancy smancy Kindle Fire... *swoon*
  The cool thing about Amazon, is when you download a book - it suggests other books for you... and I usually peruse through them and see if something catches my attention.  I have found some really great books this way, that otherwise I would have never read.

Hence the new book I am telling you about.
   It is called Frost Arch (Book One in the Fire Mage Series) by Kate Bloomfield. 
yes, the book has some series editing things going on, but it is her first book and well written.  It takes a little bit getting into the book, but once you do.... you are hooked.  Or I was.

Here is the cover:
And here is the link to amazon where you can get it for $2.99  - Seriously people you can't hardly get a paperback for that these days.  It is worth reading.

http://www.amazon.com/Frost-Arch-Fire-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00774H7PS/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1/178-4993031-4288943#_

Enjoy!!
  Got any good reads, send the info my way. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great read.
    I just got done reading All I want For Christmas is a Vampire. I loved that book.

    ReplyDelete