Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Wednesday

If you know me, you know I am not much on Valentine's day. 
  Like all holidays it has become super commercialized and retarded.  And, it has become a pissing contest amongst women, which is retarded.  I am so glad I work in an office that this doesn't happen, but I have before and it was misery. 
  SO, that being said.... I hope everyone had a Happy Stupid It Has Been Way To Commercialized Valentine's Day!  Hehehehe.
  Don't get me wrong, I love me some love.  But I like it expressed randomly, or all the time vs. one day.
I did have a wonderful day, enjoyed a great lunch with the ladies at the office, and got lots of sweet goodies.

So, with out further ado..... HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

1 comment:

  1. lol Hubby and I don't celebrate Valentine's day either. I would rather get little gifts throughout the year than have one day a year when you are supposed to show your love.

    ReplyDelete