Follow by Email

Monday, January 9, 2012

She's not Naked any more

See.
  This is what she looks like with a Rig Bed on her.
Of course it has a lot of tweaking to be done to it, but you get the picture.

On another note, I went to see my MIL last night and she made these:
These would be Angel Biscuits.  They are a slice of heaven.... and probably add 10 lbs just by inhaling their wonderful scent, but they really are the best things in the world.

I have never tried to make them.  The MIL has 50 plus years baking experience, so I dont want to hear "These don't taste like my mom's" and lets face it.... I have a bread phobia.  I think I can't make it.

Just had to share.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.
  Yes, oxymoron I know, but I tried.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. The truck looks good.
    angel biscuits..hmmm never heard of them. Sounds good though, I love bread. lol

    I have a bread maker and if you've never had one...and you like bread...you should get one. seriously, it's soooo cool. And sooo easy.

    ReplyDelete