Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sorry long time, no post

I will tell you why and hope you understand.

On 12/16/2011 I lost my father-in-law.  Christmas was not the same, and things have been more than crazy.
I will not go into detail, but will let you know it was tragic and unforeseen.  Although we knew this day would come, we did not know it would come like this.  It has been hard to deal with to say the least.

Thank GOD I have such wonderful ladies that have continued to pray for me and my family during this time.  They have lifted me up when I didn't know I could.  Thank you.
You know who you are.

All in all Christmas was good.  Received wonderful gifts and hopefully gave some too. 
It was nice to get together with family during these times.

Hope you guys had a good Christmas.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother 6 months ago so this christmas wasn't the same for me either. Glad to hear you have good people around you at this time, it really does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we love you bunches! Still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete