Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Second Post Today! Woo Hoo

I am a member of Smiley360's website.
  If you haven't checked them out.... Do So.  THEY ARE AWESOME.  No surveys.
All you do is sign up, put in your info.  They frequently have "missions" as they call them.  The first mission I got picked for was to test out Bic Soliel razors.  No brainer there.
  All you do is sign up for mission, they send you a mission package, you leave feedback and give out coupons for friends and family members.  And post to facebook and twitter about it, but I have neither so I just post here.
  That is all you do.  You get to test out products, get coupons, and spread the word.  How awesome is that?

  Look what came in the mail for me yesterday???  I signed up for a PAM mission and this came in the mail.
SCORE!!!
9 x 13 Pyrex Baker, Pam Spatula, 5 recipes, Free Hunts Tomato Sauces- coupon
Free Pam Sprays- coupon

HOW.AWESOME.IS.THIS?

No, It doesn't take much to get me excited.  I need little and I am satisfied. 

Since I am a devout PAM user already I can already testify to this stuff.  I have tried store brands, bakers brand, etc.
  Hands DOWN PAM is the best spray.  My favorite spray they offer is the Baking Spray.  Since I bake frequently, or used to when the hubby was eating said goods a lot, I use this spray the most and it is the BEST!  Love it.  It has flour mixed in it and is wonderful.  I use it for pies, cakes, cookies, brownies, etc etc. 
  Leave your email address in comments section if you want a coupon and I will forward one to you!   Happy Tuesday people!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea about this site, thanks so much for the info. I do so many surveys and product trials I am always looking for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a coupon.
    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    I just signed up for smiley360. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!
    melissajpond@gmail.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete