Follow by Email

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Life....

Is it just me and my family, or does life really seem to get hard sometimes?  It feels like I am sitting in an ocean and rouge wave after rouge wave keep coming.... When does the slick glass surf come?  I am just treading through, doing the best I can.  Keeping my head above water is all I can do right?
   I guess that is life though.  If it was easy I would question what was wrong!  I know the Big Man is in control, so I am just hanging on for smoother sailing.  :)
Thank God I have family and friends that help keep my head above water even when they don't have a clue I am struggling.  :)  Blessed indeed.
  On a good note, I will be older next week... so will my brother.  See, I was born on his birthday when he was 11.  Kind of weird, but my dad and his brother have the same birthday and my grandmother and her brother share the same birthday.  My brother teases me all the time that I was the best and worst gift he ever got.  He really wanted a new motorcycle but got me instead.  Oh well...  I will go see my bro this weekend - heck since he is getting close to senior citizen age I may take him to Luby's and the Luann... hehehehehe.  Just Kidding.  Maybe.

  Here is a picture of the boys this morning.  I have started them on real food that is softened.  They seem to like it, just not as much as momma.  Hopefully by the end of next week they will be weaned all together and momma can go outside for a little bit and be away from the boys.  We (tink and I) are grossly outnumbered in the testosterone department. 

Yes, taken with new smartphone.  Ugh.  Still not worth the extra $ a month.  The puppy in the middle in front, that is the runt.  As you can tell, he has more than caught up to his brothers.  They are each developing their own personalities, and I have a nickname for the one in the front far right.  Tonka.  He is like a Tonka truck.  Runs over all the other boys and is loud as they come.  The puppy in pic top left, he is very docile, but checks everything out.  He notices everything and pays attention.  It is going to be very hard to figure out which one to keep.  :(
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!!   Tomorrow is FRIDAY...WOO HOOO
 

1 comment:

  1. Life has a way of throwing curve balls at us but all we can do is put one foot in front of another and keep going.

    Those puppies are so cute. I would have a hard time picking just one to keep too.

    ReplyDelete