Follow by Email

Friday, September 30, 2011

Freebies for the week

I went to the mailbox yesterday and low and behold I got a TON of freebies this week.
  Here is what I got:

Icy Hot Naturals sample plus Coupon
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume sample
Strivectin Face Sample and Coupon
Dove Mist with Coupon
Shopping Bag from NCP

There are more I am forgetting, but that is good enough for a week's haul I would think!
I use hip2save.com and walmart.com, they usually have all the goods listed :)

OH and I WON the contest I entered on Kitchen Concoctions Website for the flour giveaway!  Since I like to bake when the husband is home, this will totally get put to good use.  I am excited!!!
  Good week!

I have to say goodbye to some boys this weekend, so I will be sad.... but happy they will make other families happy and bring them joy.
  It is hard to let a little part of your family go you know? 
Tinkerbell, momma dog, hasn't been to happy this week as she has been outside in her kennel all week.  She apparently thought she now lived in the house, in the a/c, and that everytime she sees me it is time to go inside.  Poor baby.  I have been letting her out of her kennel to hang out with me while I feed the other animals and stuff, but she is not a happy camper having to go back in her mean kennel.  Pull at heart strings much do they??  I have been trying to give her extra lovings when I can, but it doesn't take the guilt away. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Looks like we will have some good weather around here.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your weekend is full of sunshine and chocolate chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's not too hot outside for momma dog. it's been in the 90's here.

    It's nice getting freebies in the mail, it's like Christmas each day I find packages in there.

    ReplyDelete