Follow by Email

Monday, August 22, 2011

More freebies

I just received my can of Ocean Spray Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry to try with a $1.00 off coupon.
  I have to say, this drink was really good!  I checked prices on the 4 pack while at the store this weekend and it is 4 for $2.87.... but with a $1.00 off I will probably by a pack.
  Just thought I would recommend.

Also received in the mail a sample of Fish Oil pills from Natures Own. 
  Last time I took Fish oil pills I burped them all day long, and let me tell you.  THAT is not something you want to come back.  Period.
  So, I may hold off on that for a little while, or at least until the weekend... hehehehee.

Went to store this weekend, and didn't have my binder with me, but did have some previously selected coupons.... I saved $15 with coupons... NOT BAD huh?  No, you will not see me on Extreme Couponing, but $15 is 1/4 tank of gas. 

HAPPY MONDAY!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment