Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Holy HEAT

106....... Um, can't you cook at that temp, cause that is what I feel like my little brain is doing out in this heat.  Granted, I am trying to stay inside as much as possible, but the horses and dogs don't really like that.  They like food and water and to be cooled off in this 106-108 degree weather.  So I indulge them, while I melt in the process.  That is love right there people. LOVE.
  Turds better not forget it either!
So I actually got a little sleep last night.  The puppies must have gotten a little sleep too.... Or the runt didn't start the other four puppies into a tizzy, so he must have been full.  Sunday night was a different story.  I was up three times with several screaming little beings yelling and sniffing for a boob.  I helped them out the last time because at 3 in the morning, after several hours of no sleep I figured they wouldn't mind the help.  Well, apparently momma dog needed to go outside at THREE in the morning, and wanted to sniff and play around outside.  Granted I can understand getting away from the little ones for a while, but DADGUMIT, Three in the morning - REALLY?  So at 3:45 am Tinkerbell decided to finally come back inside after I screamed at her while only in my undies at the front door... Thank GAWD there were no neighbors leaving for work or anything.  Needless to say I was a walking zombie yesterday.  Literally I didn't know if I would pass out at my desk.
  On another note - I have to tell of my newest freebie that I got from Aveda!  I am SO excited about this!  I received three small trial size shampoo, conditioner and another leave in.  The smell SOOOOOO yummy.  Plus - this is the best part - It came with a letter stating I could get a free back and neck massage at an Aveda store, plus other discounts for other products!  SCORE!  This is one happy girl because we just happen to have an Aveda store at one of the local hotels where I can get this done.  Happy.Girl.

On another awesome note - I get to see my husband this weekend!!!!  I.AM.SO.EXCITED.

PLUS- They say we are getting RAIN.... I don't even know if I remember what that looks like, smells like, etc etc..... We will see.  Fingers and toes crossed.  They say Thursday- Sunday we should get something.  Of course the weekend the hubby comes home... but it is rain so I won't complain... too much. LOL

HAPPY TUESDAY.
  Found any good deals or freebies - let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment