Follow by Email

Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Happy Friday!!!

Hope everyone is having a glorious Friday!  After getting very little sleep this week, and it being a very taxing week,  I am hoping to catch a few zzzz's.  I have to clean the house, because a certain man, tornado, messed it all up, and I have to get it back in order.  Then I have to see if I can get a farrier to come out to the house and look at the horses feet.  Why is it when you find a good farrier, and have them for a few years - they get out of the business?????  Just saying.  Did I mention I need to clean?  Seriously, its embarrassing.

I have to go to WalMart this weekend.  If you know me, you know how much I DESPISE going to Wal Mart, especially where I live.  UUUghhh.  I would take a crappy Target any day over a WalMart.

Well, I better get to work so I can afford to go to WalMart... hehehe

Almost done with The Help and fixing to start on Heaven is for Real.....Good books.  Any suggestions for some books?  I need ideas?  I am open to pretty much any genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment