Follow by Email

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Coupons I have received this month

I have not been hitting the blogs and sites like I used to regarding coupons, but I did want to share the coupons and freebies I have received the last couple of weeks.
  I have received coupons for the following:
Aussie product - FREE
Pantene product - FREE
Herbal Essences product- FREE
Kotex product - FREE
Colgate - several items - FREE
These are just a few of the coupons I have received in the mail, just for signing up on their sites, or linking from hip2save.com

Products received in the mail:
Tekkai shampoo, conditioner, and gloss cream
   I tried this freebie and have to say it is yummy.  The shampoo and conditioner smell good, left hair clean and very shiny.  The best of the three was the gloss cream.  Left hair SUPER soft, and SUPER shiny.  I actually still have some of this as it only takes a pea size per application.  LOVE IT.  Would recommend highly.  I actually might try to find this stuff online or in the store once I run out of the freebie.
Crest Pro Health toothpaste, floss, and mouth wash. 
  Tried all three, was impressed by all of them.  Left teeth clean, mouth fresh and I really did like the toothpaste.  I am a Colgate Total girl, but these would be something I would stick with.  Went to dentist this week and was told they only recommend Colgate Total, so I will buy only when I run out of my Colgate.

Oh and I just signed up for General Mills Pssst site... Check it out. 

Let me know if you have any questions on starting a coupon binder, how it works, etc.  I am no expert by far, but I get by. 
Target is one of my favorite places to shop and I LOVE the fact that they will allow you to stack their coupons with manufacture coupons.  I recently shopped there and total was $86 before coupons, I walked out of there for a total of $26 after coupons.  Not bad.

Well, got to go so HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment