Follow by Email

Friday, June 24, 2011

Coupons, Freebies OH MY

Yes, I have a coupon binder. No, what you see on Extreme Couponing doesn't really happen here where I live.  BUT, I have scored free razors, hair care, body wash, and many other things just by using coupons or signing up for freebies or products to test out.
  I seriously am one of those people that LOVE to test out products before anyone else, but I never get picked to do it.  Do you see my sad face over here?  It is there in all it's glory.  So sad.
  If you are interested in ways to save, let me know.  I got lots of favorite sites, and they teach you how to do everything, start your binder, get organized etc.
  LOVE the internet to help save $!
Have a good day - would love to hear from you.
  P.S.  My last freebie was from Smilebox360.com and I got three free Bic Soleil Bella Razors to test out.  Also got TEN $3.00 off coupons to share with friends and family!  AWESOMENESS at its best. 

1 comment: