Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wow what beautiful weather we have!!!

Seriously people I am ALL about this weather right now!!!!
  Spring and Fall are my absolute favorite times of the year.  Hello Colors, Great weather and time changes... LOVE.IT.
  Problem with Spring is I want to do everything you can think of, like now.  Cleaning, rearranging, cleaning, being oustide, staying in the garden, walking, hanging out with the friends, playing with all the animals.. but if you haven't notice I am only one woman.  Awesome as I am, heheheh, sorry even I had to laugh on that one, I can only do one or two things at a time, leaving me still wanting to do more.  Oh well.. it will get better.
  Point being - GET OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE GREATNESS!!!!!!!! Especially if you live in the awesome state of Texas!!! 
  I have something very important to share with ya'll!  It is a website that is full of deliciousness and yummies.
It is called pioneerwomancooks.com
  Her favorite blogs are also full of yummy delicousness too. CHECK HER OUT NOW, or miss out on the greatness.
  God wouldn't have blessed us with cakes and frosting if we weren't meant to eat it!!!
  ENJOY!
Hugs and stuff-
 Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment