Follow by Email

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Thursday

Hope my three readers are having a wonderful week!
  I, on the other hand, have been battling a kidney infection since Saturday - Yea Me!  I am almost 100% though, so life is good again.
  I just had to share a link that is just awesome.  If anyone knows me, they know I am frugal.  Well, on Yahoo's website today they shared some awesome "make your life easier" gadgets that I had to share with you.  I am probably going to be getting the bottle cap tripod, because, that is just too cool and my hands are not as steady as something sedentary.  LOVES IT!
  Here is the link to the post - ENJOY    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_technews/20110413/ts_yblog_technews/upgrade-your-life-gadgets-under-25%0A

On a side note, does anyone know why people can not drive when they get on a freeway or highway? I just really want to know??????
Oh, and why Crazy Mary keeps walking past my office screaming at the wind, hehehehehe.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!  Hopefully we will get some rain soon, my garden needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment