Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who does not like Hump Day? It should be a National Holiday - WEEKLY!

Maybe I should go to my Senator about this.  I really think this thing could take off. 
  Who doesn't like Wednesday?  You are two days away from horrible Monday's and two day's away from the Wonderful Friday's! 
  PLUS, I totally got a treat today at work.  Yeah me!  It really does not take much to get me happy.  Honestly, a dog can come up to me and lick my face and I am happy. 
Today, one of my co-workers (and his wife) at my job that I am leaving, brought us all Chick-Fil-A.  Um - HELLO!!!! The best chicken place there is! Hands.down.
  Let's just say, My day is awesome now - and I want some more sweet tea. 

On another note.  Something I want to get off my chest.  Or rather mind.
  Have you ever had the urge to read a book really really badly, then when you go to the book store, YOU CAN NOT FIND THE DAMN THING?  Even when you ask.  I found a book while at the grocery store (my two second stroll past, because, come on - everyone has to look at what the newest books are) and have not been able to get it out of my head since then.  I have gone to two book stores this last week and haven't been able to find the dern thing. Grrrr. Not. Happy.At. ALL
  I guess I will give in and get it off of Amazon... which means I have to wait again.  Grrrr.  Oh well, at least I know it is there last time I looked and cheap.  Score!
  Does anyone else ever get like this?  Like that is all you think about when you drive by the book store or go to the grocery store, or am I just neurotic.  Ok, never mind, don't answer that.
Hope you all have a wonderful week.  TWO MORE DAYS TIL FRIDAY! Yippie kyayah!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment