Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Well Hello there!

Where have I been?
  Let's see, working, started new job, working.... planting a garden, staying outside enjoying Spring (and all her lovely allergies that go with it).  Playing with the horses, dogs and basically being outside and running until I am exhausted.  Who knew running the roads all the time would exhaust you? LOL
  Oh and went to the rodeo, and fair.
LOTS OF YUMMY FOOD.... which means I need to get to the track and work it out.  Seriously.  Um, why are my clothes tight... duh!!!!
  Hope all is well with the two people that actually look at this site. LOL
Will write more later!! God Bless and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Well I better be one of the two - lol! You are the best cousin in the whole wide world - thank you for the encouragement you gave Cindy this week. It meant so much to her and to me too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete