Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!!! WOO HOO

OK, Seriously this link put the biggest smile on my face.  I think I was crying I was laughing so hard.  How could you be human and not laugh at this?!?
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc
Freaking gut wrenching, tears rolling down my face hilarious.  I would consider having a kid if I was guaranteed that at most times!
  To.Freaking.Cute

So, I have never learned the whole blogger world of how to do all of this, like insert videos or links, etc.  If something does not work - It is not my fault. 

  • On to something that is near and dear to me:
  What to cook for dinner?

Let me explain a bit.  I have a husband that is the most picky eater on the planet I believe.  I would put him in a contest and win a huge trophy he is that picky.

List of things he eats:
Fried back strap (deer meat)
Fried chicken (white meat only)
Hamburger steak with gravy
Spaghetti with meatballs
Fried pork chops
(are you catching a theme here?)
Grilled shrimp if they are fresh
Fried Fish in cracker meal only
Grilled Fish once in a blue moon
Goolash with just meat, noodles and sauce
Enchiladas with meat and cheese
Tamales (have to be small ones)
Fajitas - chicken
Burritos - not usually store bought
Crispy tacos
Dirty Rice
Spanish Rice with meat
Crawfish Etoufee
Fried Crawfish
Crawfish Bisque
Boudain
Smoked Sausage
Chicken and Rice
Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken or shrimp
Bacon
Eggs
Biscuits
Steak, Rice and Gravy
Chili
Grilled Pork Chops (sometimes)
Mexican Cornbread

Veggies:
Mashed potatoes
Buttered potatoes
Sweet potatoes (just recently after 3 years asking him to try)
Cow peas
Some salad with ranch dressing
All of these items above usually include a lot of salt and butter.
I go through a lot of rice and potatoes in my household.

That about sums it up folks.  So you feel my pain?  If ANYONE has any ideas for dinners or what to cook - PLEASE, I say PLEASE, I BEG of you to let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment