Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's are so not Friday's, now are they?

So Monday is out of the way.  YIPPEE!!!   I am stuck on Tuesday.  No hump day, no half way there... just Tuesday.  None of my favorite shows come on tv tonight, it is just Tuesday.
BUT - Tuesday has been a pretty cool day today.  I got to see my best friend and her child. PLUS I have a meeting today too.  We will see how that goes.  :)
   Good Day Tuesday!
On to another subject: I am a pretty avid reader when I want to be, and make the time to be.  I recently read a book that has me foaming at the mouth *very impatiently* waiting on March 2012 to come around, so that I may purchase the next book in the series.  Yes, it was that good.  Said book is called Blood Born by Linda Howard.  I am a fan of Mrs. Howard, and she usually doesn't do the character books, so I was surprised by this one.  I am not giving to much away but it is more of an adult Twilight series.... Love it!  Can't wait for second book. 
  Oh - and if you know of anyone that will take used books, we cleaned out our book shelf that was stacked three deep of hardbacks and causing the shelves to bow - and now we have three huge boxes full of practically new hardback books by: Stephen King, Anne Rice, Terry Goodkind, and Terry Brooks.  There are a few other authors in there but these are the main ones.  Let me know if you want one, or know someone that wants one, otherwise they will probably be going to the Library.

Oh and since I know a good friend and neighbor may or may not be reading these.... When the heck are we going to the track? Um, jelly rolls are not a good look for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment