Follow by Email

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday

I don't know if it is the rush rush rush of the week that I can not seem to get on here and say a darn thing, but Friday hits and magically the blog fairly grants me two minutes to say hello. Amazing.
  I don't know where you live - but I know it has been FREAKING cold.  Pretty much EVERYWHERE.  And... it sucks.  When you live out in the country and have a water well... even wrapped, insulated and with a light on it - And that sucker still freezes - that is cold.  Going to work with dirty hair is just gross.  Thank the powers that be, I had a bath the night before, but forgot to wash the hair.  Nasty.
  I am SO happy today is FRIDAY and it is ABOVE FREEZING, and who might pop their dirty little head out - the SUN..... Oh how I have missed your dirty, whorish self.  I say these mean things to her because she has been absent from my life for far too long. 
  She has been out all day today, so we are on speaking terms again.  Supposedly she is supposed to be sashaying around here for like a week without an interruption.  Bring it.  That is all I have to say.  Bring the sun, the water and the cold beers to be had in the warm weather. 
Yes, I am getting ahead of myself but I don't give a rats ass.... I want warm weather (minus hurricanes).
Thankyouverymuch.
Enjoy this luscious gorgeousness that is what I like to call redemption weather.. LOL

1 comment: