Follow by Email

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Monday!

So, today is Monday.  Yippie. 
  DO you feel the sarcasm?  Why are there Monday's?  They suck.  In a really bad way.  Like when you get coffee and it is burnt or cold - that kind of way.  (hopefully you don't get the burnt coffee on a Monday - because if you do you need to just turn around and go back home because your day is literally ruined)

Can someone tell me why I can not sleep good lately?  Please?!?  I go to bed at a decent hour, and put new sheets on bed this weekend (like I try to do every weekend) but that did not do the trick.  I tossed and turned all weekend long. It sucked.  Kinda like burnt coffee on a Monday.  Rawhhhahhhahha.  I know, I am a blast in a glass what can I say.
 
Seriously - I wanted to post a link to an AWESOME site.
  ALL American made products, or links to American made products.  This seriously needs to be supported by EVERYONE in the US.  If you know me, you know how I feel about having to press 1 for English.  That is crap.  I shouldn't have to press anything for a language that is common in the country I am in.  Nor should I get a person on the phone that is 5,000 miles away and knows nothing about America.  That too is crap.
SO... here is the link and enjoy - Support American Made Products which in turns supports Americans!

http://www.americansworking.com/

Have a unburnt coffee Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment