Follow by Email

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday's

Seriously people, who does not love Friday's?  Especially when it is ab...so...lutely GORGEOUS outside.  It makes me want to bring a laptop and phone cord outside and work out there all day long.  But then I might not like the cows bellowing, or the birds.  What is the deal with the influx of black birds.  I realize it is "winter" and all, but Good Lord why are there so many black birds?  They talk ALL.DAY.LONG.  Granted, it is not all bad, but sometimes a little peace and quite never hurt anyone.  Just sayin.   Hint Hint to the black birds and your leader - SHUT UP OK, and QUIT sh*ting on my truck?  And no, this is not racial, they are indeed black birds...
Not that is matters too much as I live on a dirt road and my truck stays filthy all the time anyways.
  Sorry, I digress.. it is a blonde thing what can I say.

Anywhoo... Friday's are wonderful for so many reasons.

It is the last work day of the week, therefore Awesome in my book.  Especially if it has been a long and arduous week.

It means the weekend has started.  Hence I can stay up late, sleep in and basically not have to answer to anyone but my bad breathe.  Woo Hoo!

It means I can walk around with no bra and pajama's on all weekend if I so dare... which I usually don't because, HELLO it is gorgeous outside therefore requiring me to put on a bra.   Nope, not in the twenties anymore....

It means I can actually cook a meal that takes more than 30 minutes to make, qualifying that meal to be a good homemade meal.  Usually. :)

It means I actually have time to play with my horses and dogs and enjoy them.

It means I have time to enjoy my husband.

It means that I can do WHATEVER I want to do, when I want to do it.  As long as I am in bed before midnight Sunday night. hehehehehehe

Weekend's are wonderful.  They should make more of them.. It should be a law. Seriously it should.  Families are happier, rested and have time to enjoy one another.  AND it all started with a FRIDAY!

Have a great weekend everyone.  Any thoughts, ideas or comments greatly encouraged. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment